Velour Track Pants Cacao
Our Velour Trackpants are made from our super soft velour fabric with white piping detail down the side of the leg. Features include an elasticated waistband, side seam pickets and Dès Vu embroidery on the left thigh. Pair this with our new long sleeved cropped t-shirt for Kaci's look.
Kaci is 5'5 and wears an XS.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO RETURN?
For orders placed after 1st February 2024 it will cost you £3 to return your order to us.
This amount will be deducted from your refund when we process it so there is nothing for you to do, making it a smooth, fuss free process.
You can generate your own return label on our returns portal here;
We recommend ensuring you send back any items you have changed your mind on, in one go, as if you return items from the same order separately you will be charged £3 per return.
We have a 14 day change of mind return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to return it to us for a refund.
You do not need to include any returns paperwork as we have gone paperless.
However if you are returning an item because it is faulty please add a note in the parcel so our returns team are aware.
If you are returning multiple orders you will need to generate separate returns on our portal using each order number being returned.
It can take up to 14 days for us to receive and process your return.
Please note we cannot accept returns of socks due to hygiene reasons.
WHEN MAY MY RETURN BE REFUSED
If you return your order to us outside of the 14 days without having agreed this with our customer service team first we may refuse your return and post it back to you.
All returns must arrive back with us in perfect condition, with the original tags attached and in the original packaging.
If the returns policy isn't followed or your order is deemed as not saleable upon its return, such as having make-up/deodorant marks on it, it will be posted back to you and the return will be refused.
To return your order please follow the below steps:
- Please email our customer service team at; firstname.lastname@example.org to advise the reason for your return and include your order number.
- The team will confirm if your return has been accepted.
- You will then be provided with our warehouse address to post your return to.
- It is your responsibility to cover the full cost of the return.
- Choose your local preferred courier or postal service to send the return to us and ensure your return has tracking. We are not responsible for any parcels lost in transit.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to parcels returned to us.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please visit our FAQ’s page or you can always contact our customer service team at email@example.com.